9/14/2009

I just can't stop loving you - Michael Jackson & Siedah Garret

One of his best songs

[Michael]
Each Time The Wind Blows / I Hear Your Voice So/I Call Your Name/Whispers At Morning/Our Love Is Dawning/Heaven's Glad You Came
You Know How I Feel/This Thing Can't Go Wrong/ I'm So Proud To Say I Love You/Your Love's Got Me High/ I Long To Get By/ This Time Is Forever/ Love Is The Answer
[Siedah]
I Hear Your Voice Now/ You Are My Choice Now/ The Love You Bring/ Heaven's In My Heart/ At Your Call I Hear Harps,/ And Angels Sing/
You Know How I Feel/ This Thing Can't Go Wrong/ I Can't Live My Life Without You
[Michael] I Just Can't Hold On
[Siedah] I Feel We Belong
[Michael] My Life Ain't Worth Living,/ If I Can't Be With You
[Both] I Just Can't Stop Loving You/ I Just Can't Stop Loving You /And If I Stop,/ Then Tell Me Just What Will I Do
[Siedah] 'Cause I Just Can't Stop Loving You
[Michael] At Night When The Stars Shine/ I Pray In You I'll Find/ A Love So True
[Siedah] When Morning Awakes Me/ Will You Come And Take Me/ I'll Wait For You

[Michael] You Know How I Feel/ I Won't Stop Until/ I Hear Your Voice Saying "I Do"
[Siedah] "I Do"/ This Thing Can't Go Wrong
[Michael] This Feeling's So Strong
[Siedah] Well, My Life Ain't Worth Living
[Both] If I Can't Be With You/ I Just Can't Stop Loving You/ I Just Can't Stop Loving You/ And If I Stop,/ Then Tell Me Just WhatWill I Do
[Michael] I Just Can't Stop Loving You
[Siedah] We Can Change All The World Tomorrow
[Michael] We Can Sing Songs Of Yesterday
[Siedah] I Can Say, Hey Farewell To Sorrow
[Michael] This Is My Life And I,
[Both] Want To See You For Always/ I Just Can't Stop Loving You
[Siedah] No, Baby
[Michael] Oh!
[Both] I Just Can't Stop Loving You
[Siedah] If I Can't Stop!
[Both] And If I Stop
[Siedah] No
[Michael] Oh! Oh! Oh Oh
[Siedah] What Will I Do? Uh Ooh(Then Tell Me, Just What Will I Do)
[Both] I Just Can't Stop Loving You
[Michael] Hee! Hee! Hee! Know I Do Girl!
[Both] I Just Can't Stop Loving You
[Michael] You Know I DoAnd If I Stop
[Both] Then Tell Me Just What Will I Do
[Both] I Just Can't Stop Loving You

No hay comentarios: