9/16/2009

Cher - believe

Songs are nice to practice listening and improve your fluency, enjoy this one...


After love, after love [repeat]
No matter how hard I try / You keep pushing me aside/ And I can't break through /There's no talking to you / So sad that you're leaving / Takes time to believe it / But after all is said and done / You're going to be the lonely one, Ohh Oh
[CHORUS:]
Do you believe in life after love / I can feel something inside me say / I really don't think you're strong enough, / Now/ Do you believe in life after love /I can feel something inside me say / I really don't think you're strong enough, / Now
What am I supposed to do / Sit around and wait for you / And I can't do that /There's no turning back / I need time to move on / I need love to feel strong / 'Cause I've had time to think it through / And maybe I'm too good for you Ohh Oh
[CHORUS]
But I know that I'll get through this / 'Cause I know that I am strong / I don't need you anymore/ Oh I don't need you anymore I don't need you anymore / No I don't need you anymore
[CHORUS repeat to fade]

No hay comentarios: