11/06/2009

Elementary III - Memories(U18)-Writing HW

Hello student:
Think about a memorable person, possession or event in your life. Write a paragraph describing the person or thing. Explain what he, she, or it is memorable. Use the simple past of the verb be.
This is the example, don't copy and paste, if you do your grade is low.
There are many memorable events in my life, and one of them is my trip to England. It was one of my best vacations. I was sixteen, and I was with my mother. We did a lot during our vacation in England. We went to a lot of beautiful beaches: green parks, big castles, old markets, interesting museums, and great palaces. The weather is not usually sunny in England, but when we were there, most of the days were sunny and hot! There were only two rainy days during our visit, but on those days we were at Harrods department store. It was a great trip!

5 comentarios:

DeniseMoranM dijo...

Hi!
There are many memorable events in my life, and one of them is the to marry of my brother.It was one day memorable and movind from the Moran’s Parents.I wast twenty-six years , and he was twenty-nine years . We did a lot during these day. Went to a lot of store shopping , to complete the order things for the church and the dance was a very stress day and yet very emotional for all
the end of the day the bride was beautiful, the family and friends celebrating, dancing and cheering

Anónimo dijo...

A merorable event in my life went when we went to the field with my grandfathers. that day was one of the many wonderful days that we enjoyed with my grandfathers. I was twelve years of age.

We were mounted to horse, many together things we did: like igniting fire but was very rare to find firewood dry, was rainy weather.
my grandfathers were exhausted by all the things that we did but I touch to the guitar and song for my, was a great day for the two.
Gilmer Girón Morales

kristye alarcon mendoza dijo...

In my life there are many moments inolbidables since you her see enque I was eating ice cream and my mother made me throw my ice cream, the time in which I was taking a rest
in the beach and they come and throwland to me, the time that I was expiring 7 years and they threw the cake to me in the face and the time in which I was patients and I fell.there you remember many unforgettable moments because very very fun.

Anónimo dijo...

hello!
uhmm... well i have many memorables events because the life of one of us is so wonderful. a memorable event in my life when my cousin was born on octuber 3 and she is the unique women in the family because all the family are men. at the hospital my family drank wine and we were cheering for the first women in the family, she is so beatiful. this day was so stress but at the end the day was happy.
andre castañeda canario

Paola Castro dijo...

One of the unforgettable moments in my lifewas when wetraveled to bolivia with myfamily,holidays were fun. I also remember when I did a surprise party for my fourteen years, I never forget that day because the pass with people I love most: my parents, my sister, my cousins and friends. At christmas we celebrate all together, sharing our experiences.