5/08/2009

Happy Mother's Day

I was thinking about making a card for the mother and starter II made it. After trying I wrote this...(thoughts for my mother), it's just a simple one, but I want to share it with you all...
F O R M Y A N G E L

When I was born,
God gave an angel ...
She takes care of me,
She is always there to help me,
She is everywhere I am...
She is the best person in the world ...
She protects me with her wings ...
She is the sun in my life,
She ……
is my MOTHER

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
MOM …
I love you a lot,
I know that I never say it,
But I feel it, all the time,
I know that you are happy if I am happy,
You are sad if I am sad,
Today I remind you:
You are my best gift in the world….
My Guardian Angel...
With love Your son
Carlos
Have a beautiful, wonderful and unforgettable MOTHER'S DAY.
For my MOM colleagues at work, particularly for the next mother: Our coordinator

No hay comentarios: