4/21/2009

Romina's Homework

This is Romina Guzman's homework, she's in Starter III, too. You did your best Romina, Congratulations...

This is a picture of my Brothers and me. My name is Romina and I’m 20 years old. I am short and average weight. I have black wavy hair and black eyes. I have two brothers. Their names are Luis and Carlos. They’re 32 and 22.
Carlos is average height and average weight. He has black straight hair and black eyes. He can drive but he can´t cook. He is friendly, fun and practical. He’s single.
Luis is tall and average weight. He has black curly hair and black eyes. He can drive and cook but he can´t dance samba. He is intelligent, friendly and practical. He is married. His wife is Yeni. He has two children. Their names are Jenny Belen and Luis Carlos.

No hay comentarios: